Interbellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPlayDownloadVote4cashLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anon5

anon5

Aantal berichten : 3
Interbellum Points : 15
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-06

Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead   Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Hello I recently saw your server in a post at rune-server,and was interested in joining because it seemed unique and someone who actually spends time coding.I have a feeling the server will be big throughout time aslong as you don't give up on it.Anyhow I am now a loyal Player to your server and so far i'm liking it,glad it isnt a overused source and with a little bit of editing it can turn out to be amazing.

~ Gl oh dead
Back to top Go down
Tom
Administrator
Administrator
Tom

Aantal berichten : 44
Interbellum Points : 109
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead   Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Welcome to interbellum!! Im glad to see another new player joining the community
We've met in game and i hope we get closer towards the future.
^^
Back to top Go down
Peter
Administrator
Administrator
Peter

Aantal berichten : 32
Interbellum Points : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-12-20
Leeftijd : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead   Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:15 pm

anon5 wrote:
Hello I recently saw your server in a post at rune-server,and was interested in joining because it seemed unique and someone who actually spends time coding.I have a feeling the server will be big throughout time aslong as you don't give up on it.Anyhow I am now a loyal Player to your server and so far i'm liking it,glad it isnt a overused source and with a little bit of editing it can turn out to be amazing.

~ Gl oh dead

Welcome to the Interbellum community.
Back to top Go down
https://interbellum.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead   Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm Anon5/Gl oh dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interbellum :: General :: General Discussion-