Interbellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPlayDownloadVote4cashLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Economy...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slysteeler

Aantal berichten : 3
Interbellum Points : 5
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-13
Leeftijd : 34

Economy... Empty
PostSubject: Economy...   Economy... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:01 am

Hey i don't know how big you guys are going to be on economy, or have already discussed this and I've missed it but maybe reduce the amount of money that starters get from 5mil to around 200k? Maybe reduce the thieving items from cakes to being 4k to maybe 500gp? and silk from 5k to maybe 750? etc. Just a thought u don't want items like barrows at 10m a set etc

But then at the same token I only checked manta rays but for skilling objects maybe up the price a little to encourage skilling. So from manta rays to 500gp each maybe to 2.5k ea? or something haven't checked sharks but maybe the same deal?

Might encourage more players and maybe a more of a long term outlook on things that's only if its your aim of the server. If its more of a pking server then obviously it wont matter.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Administrator
Administrator
Tom

Aantal berichten : 44
Interbellum Points : 109
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-05

Economy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy...   Economy... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:04 am

Dont worry bout economoy
players will build up their own and make their own prices
Back to top Go down
Slysteeler

Aantal berichten : 3
Interbellum Points : 5
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-13

Economy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy...   Economy... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:20 am

No u don't understand what i mean. Its not about prices its about money influxation too easy to make money
Back to top Go down
Peter
Administrator
Administrator
Peter

Aantal berichten : 32
Interbellum Points : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-12-20

Economy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy...   Economy... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 am

Slysteeler wrote:
Hey i don't know how big you guys are going to be on economy, or have already discussed this and I've missed it but maybe reduce the amount of money that starters get from 5mil to around 200k? Maybe reduce the thieving items from cakes to being 4k to maybe 500gp? and silk from 5k to maybe 750? etc. Just a thought u don't want items like barrows at 10m a set etc

But then at the same token I only checked manta rays but for skilling objects maybe up the price a little to encourage skilling. So from manta rays to 500gp each maybe to 2.5k ea? or something haven't checked sharks but maybe the same deal?

Might encourage more players and maybe a more of a long term outlook on things that's only if its your aim of the server. If its more of a pking server then obviously it wont matter.

good idea but in the first 2 weeks we want our players to make easy cash after that we will make it harder to make cash.
Back to top Go down
https://interbellum.forumotion.net
David
Administrator
Administrator

Aantal berichten : 26
Interbellum Points : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-05

Economy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy...   Economy... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 am

Peter wrote:
Slysteeler wrote:

good idea but in the first 2 weeks we want our players to make easy cash after that we will make it harder to make cash.

As peter said, in the first two weeks we need the economy to kick in by just pumping money in the economy.
After those two weeks everything will be made harder and since we then already have a base of a basic economy, there will be sellers of all kinds of stuff which you couldn't buy within the shops.
Which would just make the economy better, if you have any suggestions on stuff that you shouldn't be able to buy through the shops please tell me since I want to make this server to the likings of my players Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Economy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy...   Economy... Empty

Back to top Go down

Economy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interbellum :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: