Interbellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPlayDownloadVote4cashLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Monster Guide]: Green Dragons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Bow

Aantal berichten : 1
Interbellum Points : 6
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-08

[Monster Guide]: Green Dragons Empty
PostSubject: [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons   [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:09 am

[Monster Guide]: Green Dragons 4pxb9s
By: Dark Bow

Introduction:

Welcome to my Green Dragon monster guide. This guide will teach you just about everything you need to know about the Green Dragons on Interbellum. This will cover from the drops, to the experience, to the profit made from these creatures. Lets get started!

Preparation:

Before we trek out into the wilderness were the Dragons are located, we are going to need to be prepared. Make sure you are equipped with; High defense armor(Barrows, Rune, Dragon, Bandos), a strong amulet(Fury, Strength, Power), a strong weapon (Dragon Scimitar, Whip) and an Anti-Dragon Sheild or DragonFire Sheild(Mandatory!). Also be sure to bring high healing food. (Shark, Monk fish, Manta ray) Optionally, you can bring prayer potions, with level 43 prayer and above you can use the "Protect From Melee" Prayer to help slay the monsters, it is also recommended to bring at least 1 Law Rune, so you can teleport out of the wilderness when you are ready & It is also recommended you are 70 combat or higher!

"Mandatory" Definition: You MUST have it.

Example Armor; Example Food
[Monster Guide]: Green Dragons KlX72[Monster Guide]: Green Dragons 21kwgo0

These great monsters are located within the wilderness at level 19 - 23. Getting to their location is very easy. Just go to your magic tab and click the "Pking Teleport" you will then teleport there. These dragons are located in the wilderness. Please teleport & Slay with caution of pkers!
[Monster Guide]: Green Dragons JFi9A

Once you have teleported to the Green Dragon Pk zone, run just a few steps north and you will see the monsters!

[Monster Guide]: Green Dragons TyZVc

Slaying & Drops:
Slaying the dragons are actually fairly easy, If you are a higher combat level, you shouldn't even have to eat until the second or third dragon you slay. If you are a lower level, well it's obvious you might need to eat on your first dragon. Although you might be spending alot on just food, the drops can be magnificent for cash and other skills!

Drops:
Green Dragons drop a wide variety, which being honest i am not sure about everything they drop, but i do know quite a bit about the drops.

100% Drop-Per-Kill:
Green Dragonhide

Dragon Bones

Just these two items right here are the glory of the Green Dragons. The Dragonhide can be used toward crafting, which will result in crafting levels and cash! Not only do the Dragonhides help you, but you also get Dragon Bones with every kill! These bones can help you raise your prayer level, or you can even sell these for a high price! (Price not verified)

*Tip: Use Dragon Bones on the prayer alter! You will get 12245 Exp per bone used on the alter!*

Other Drops:

Green Dragons do not only drop Dragonhide and Dragon Bones but they also drop a variety of other useful items. Such as;

Dragon Spears
Dragon Bolts (E)
Strength Potions(1)
Steel Platelegs
Rune Items
Other Miscellaneous Items!

Conclusion:
Once you have filled your inventory/ate all your food and replaced them with items you want, teleport back home and bank them, and restart the process. In no time at all will you be 99 crafting or 99 prayer. Good luck fellow Dragon Slayers, May good wealth come quick!
Back to top Go down
Peter
Administrator
Administrator
Peter

Aantal berichten : 32
Interbellum Points : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-12-20
Leeftijd : 34

PostSubject: Re: [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons   [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Great guide thumbs up !
Back to top Go down
https://interbellum.forumotion.net
Dream Desire

Aantal berichten : 1
Interbellum Points : 1
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons   [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:09 pm

I wonder where I seen this guide before? :O
Back to top Go down
Slysteeler

Aantal berichten : 3
Interbellum Points : 5
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-13
Leeftijd : 34

PostSubject: Re: [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons   [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:17 am

Dream Desire wrote:
I wonder where I seen this guide before? :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons   [Monster Guide]: Green Dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

[Monster Guide]: Green Dragons
Page 1 of 1