Interbellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPlayDownloadVote4cashLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Administrator
Administrator
Tom

Aantal berichten : 44
Interbellum Points : 109
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-05

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ Empty
PostSubject: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 pm

YES THE DAY HAS COME!!!!! Thanks to Peter and David interbellum is UP AGAIN!!! This forum is temporary so guys stay with us and look for more updates!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33797336/Interbellum%20-%20Desktop%20client.jar

That is our downloadable client! We will be getting a new domain with more updates!!! But this is a great start everyone please help us grow!!

-Tom
Back to top Go down
MR ANZ

Aantal berichten : 4
Interbellum Points : 9
Registratiedatum : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 pm

THanks for getting it back hope this server will be big and better than before Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom
Administrator
Administrator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:46 am

yea man if you still have contacts with old ib players i hope you can tell all of them!
Back to top Go down
penry

Aantal berichten : 6
Interbellum Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:07 am

I will come back and join, and invite people to play, BUT! only when it's a bit better ( You cant bank stuff. The walking aint walking, it's flying. your in combat and your player and the monster don't move at all, you just see damage. Also, where are the teleports?).
Sorry to sound like a complete b***h, But I don't want to invite people to a server where they will end up leaving with in minutes, And most likely never bother returning.
See you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Administrator
Administrator
Tom

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:30 am

oh penry u need to delete the catche and redownload the client. I had the same problem like that.
Back to top Go down
David
Administrator
Administrator

Aantal berichten : 26
Interbellum Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 am

penry wrote:
I will come back and join, and invite people to play, BUT! only when it's a bit better ( You cant bank stuff. The walking aint walking, it's flying. your in combat and your player and the monster don't move at all, you just see damage. Also, where are the teleports?).
Sorry to sound like a complete b***h, But I don't want to invite people to a server where they will end up leaving with in minutes, And most likely never bother returning.
See you all soon.

The new players wont experience that, since you have played the old interbellum you still have the old cache.
You would need to delete the old cache in your user folder then rerun the client.
Also I have heard that problem about banking before, can you please tell me the exact problem as I fail on doing so(it works properly at me)

EDIT:

Thanks for the report, I have fixed the banking bug and updated the server. This should no longer occur
Back to top Go down
penry

Aantal berichten : 6
Interbellum Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:10 am

Haha, All sorted Smile Thanks people!!
Back to top Go down
Pker Jay

Aantal berichten : 14
Interbellum Points : 23

PostSubject: w0000000000000000000000000000t   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:52 am

omfg r you srs!!??!?!?

Get Hyper!Get Hyper!Get Hyper!Get Hyper!Get Hyper!Get Hyper!Get Hyper!Get Hyper!Get Hyper!Get Hyper!
Back to top Go down
Pker Jay

Aantal berichten : 14
Interbellum Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:21 am

Me and My friend from another server are no playing Ib for good and getting some of our mates from the other server to join IB

IB FTW!

~Jay~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ   GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ Empty

Back to top Go down

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL READ
Page 1 of 1