Interbellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPlayDownloadVote4cashLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few suggestions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlexor

Aantal berichten : 11
Interbellum Points : 31
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-18

A few suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: A few suggestions!   A few suggestions! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:43 pm

I noticed a few things that are vital to most rsps's and are sure to enhance gameplay.

The first thing I noticed was the experiane to level. I cannot seem to figure out how much experience is needed to obtain my next level. Leveling also seems a bit fast so I suggest lowering the experience rates.

The second thing was teleporting. I did not know which teleport brought me where. I suggest modifying the teleport descriptions to inform what the teleport does.

The third thing is a full commands list. I suggest maybe adding a few commands here and there such as ::Rules to inform users about gameplay rules, ::sneak for mods to spy on players, ::delete to delete duped items or unwanted items. Many more commands are out there and I will look around for some more interesting or useful commands.

Some more commands could be ::home to get to home quickly, gwd to get to godwars dungeon faster.

When you examine a monster maybe the description will give you the amount of hitpoints the monster has.

This is all for now, otherwise great server!
Back to top Go down
David
Administrator
Administrator

Aantal berichten : 26
Interbellum Points : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-05

A few suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions!   A few suggestions! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:10 am

The only problem is that if I apply those changes the server would be just the opposite of what I am trying to accomplish with this server.
I want it to be emulated as Runescape, where there are no single commands, where the players need to have a journey actually through the map without making anything easier for them and several other things which keep the gameplay fun and not boring in the long-term endurance of this server.

ps: regarding to your first paragraph about the xp, level that will be fixed Wink.
Back to top Go down

A few suggestions!
Page 1 of 1