Interbellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPlayDownloadVote4cashLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi intebellum!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Administrator
Administrator
Tom

Aantal berichten : 44
Interbellum Points : 109
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-05

Hi intebellum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi intebellum!!!   Hi intebellum!!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:43 am

Hi everyone and Peter and David

Hi im Kraken or you can call me TOM
Iv been looking around the server and wanted to play a new server then i saw this server
it was a new server so i wanna to check it out I logged on and saw that it was a great server
I was the only one on and i played for about 4 hours straight lol I think this is a great server and i look forward to the future
Well I wud like to say hi to everyone and if you see me in game come say hi i dont bite :p
alrite see you everyone in game^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peter
Administrator
Administrator
Peter

Aantal berichten : 32
Interbellum Points : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-12-20
Leeftijd : 34

Hi intebellum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi intebellum!!!   Hi intebellum!!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Kraken wrote:
Hi everyone and Peter and David

Hi im Kraken or you can call me TOM
Iv been looking around the server and wanted to play a new server then i saw this server
it was a new server so i wanna to check it out I logged on and saw that it was a great server
I was the only one on and i played for about 4 hours straight lol I think this is a great server and i look forward to the future
Well I wud like to say hi to everyone and if you see me in game come say hi i dont bite :p
alrite see you everyone in game^^ Very Happy

Well Kraken, as our first member of the actual game online I welcome you to Interbellum Very Happy!
I haven't actually advertised so that would explain the playercount but I am almost fully done with the server, so when it is so far the advertising will then start resulting in a peculair growth in players.
Atleast I hope to achieve that goal by buying a couple of sponsors within the toplist communities.
Back to top Go down
https://interbellum.forumotion.net
Tom
Administrator
Administrator
Tom

Hi intebellum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi intebellum!!!   Hi intebellum!!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 pm

i am extremely glad to be the first member of interbellum and i am happy to be able to be part of it
also i cant wait till i help with the growth of this community i noe that this server will be a good success and i am looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
David
Administrator
Administrator

Aantal berichten : 26
Interbellum Points : 65

Hi intebellum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi intebellum!!!   Hi intebellum!!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Kraken wrote:
i am extremely glad to be the first member of interbellum and i am happy to be able to be part of it
also i cant wait till i help with the growth of this community i noe that this server will be a good success and i am looking forward to it

Tomorrow I'll make the webclient link public and update the current client, I got some new features and tweaks for some bug fixes at the client.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Administrator
Administrator
Tom

Hi intebellum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi intebellum!!!   Hi intebellum!!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm

I cant wait yea iv been playing the beta and iv seen alot of problems but im pretty shur its all fixed now ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi intebellum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi intebellum!!!   Hi intebellum!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi intebellum!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interbellum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: